Information Technology and Services
Sign in to see your match score
Role – 1st/2nd Line Support
Location - Sibiu
Salary – 500 to 800 Euros per month (dependent on experience)
Duration: 12 month contract
We are currently seeking an experienced 1st/2nd Line Support Professional to support the client environment and help users to find solutions to their technical issues as well as monitoring the servers, network, PCs and peripherals.
The technologies supported include Microsoft desktop operating systems including Windows 7, Servers, OS and Office Suite and Citrix. We are seeking someone with strong communication skills who always puts the user first; you should be well presented and comfortable working in business attire.
Role and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Provide desk side support services to end users.
• Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desktop support.
• Good knowledge of basic pc fundamentals, with the capability of implementing repairs/upgrades when role requires.
• You must have good working knowledge of Windows operating systems.
• Working knowledge of MS Office up to and including 2010.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP standards and networking.
• Active directory and Exchange – administration
• Knowledge of ITIL and experience of working within an ITIL environment.
• An HP APS accreditation would also be preferable.
• Lotus Notes or Apple MAC experience would be an advantage.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in 1st /2nd Line Support
• Experience in Mobile Technologies and Citrix environments
You must be authorised to live and work in the EU zone. Apply online, you can also contact Mark Swift on +44 7803487963 for an informal conversation or send your CV to email@example.com