My client, a leading global end-to-end technology services provider, is looking to recruit a number of Java Application Developers across Germany.
As an Application Developer, your main duties will be to:
- Support architects with architectural questions (eg in the SOA environment or in mobile architectures)
- Participate in the development and implementation of technical specifications and architectures in client projects.
- Develop individual application systems.
You should be experienced in the following:
- Knowledge of various IT architectures and architecture components (conceptual and product-specific) in the JEE or mobile environment.
- Application development (in-house and client-side) of IT solutions that support the business-critical processes of customers.
- Requirements analysis / management, technical and IT conception and their implementation in different architectures.
- Knowledge in principles of object orientation and design patterns
- Knowledge of current and future technological developments and challenges.
- Knowledge of relational (ideally Oracle) and ideally NoSQL (Couch, Cassandra) database concepts and technology stacks based on them.
- Experience in web services such as REST and SOAP.
- Knowledge of transport formats like XML / JSON.
- Professional and project experience in Java / JEE software development and mobile technologies.
- Knowledge of Java frameworks work, such as Spring and Hibernate (backend), Spring MVC etc.
- Frontend frameworks like AngularJS, JSF and Thymeleaf
- Experience in using build tools like Maven and Gradle
- Knowledge of Jira
- Methodological experience (eg UML) especially of agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Ideally, industry experience in one or more of the following industry sectors: Financial Services, Healthcare, Public Services or Telecommunications
- Conceptual, analytical, flexible, results-oriented and future-oriented way of thinking and working.
- Communication strength, team orientation.
- Fluent English and German skills
Successful candidates will benefit from diverse knowledge and experience. Our client is also an industry leader with a strong network of partners (# 1 AWS certified architects pool, # 1 ServiceNow integrator globally, # 1 RedHat Enterprise partners, etc.) You will also have the opportunity to engage in a variety of tasks and gain experience in a variety of areas, from business and IT strategy to digital skills such as design thinking, prototyping and more, to deep knowledge in a range of industries.
You can also expect extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, and a competitive salary, as well as a good work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent