Berlin, Land Berlin, Germany
Business Development, Sales
Sign in to see your match score
Sign in to see your match score
If you are a creative individual willing to disrupt the insurance industry then keep reading this post. At i-surance we have exactly what you are looking for!
The ideal candidate is a smart and social person who is results-oriented, loves to communicate with our customers and our team, is a strategic thinker and enjoys to make our distribution partners even more successful every day.
You will participate to the craziest team events (e.g. weekend in Mallorca, learn dance choreographies). You will have an employee-package full of benefits (e.g. company lunches, day off at your birthday, flexible working hours, bonuses) and you will enjoy a daily supply of excellent Swiss chocolate.
We provide you with plenty of opportunities for your own personal growth – along with your mentor you will shape your desired career. We invest in our talents and encourage a steep learning curve, matching your interests and ambitions with the breadth of opportunities of a fast-growing, international firm. Your engagement will be honored by an attractive compensation with a secure job in a financially strong company.
On any given day, you’ll be doing one or all of these things:
• Develop a channel strategy to increase our market penetration
• Identify and approach new potential distribution partners
• Work with our innovation team to customize offers for new distribution partners
• Convince and negotiate with new distribution partners
• Orchestrate the implementation of new programs in close cooperation with our implementation team
• Drive results for our partners by identifying and implementing improvements
• Organize monthly performance reviews with our partners
• Team-up with your colleagues from other functions and other offices to identify and research new business opportunities
Desired skills and experiences
• Strategic mind, thinking out-of-the-box
• German native speaker. Other languages - Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese and French - are a plus
• Good communication skills, both written and oral
• Customer-oriented attitude
• Strong teaming spirit and interest to work in multi-cultural team across offices
• Curious to continuously learn and explore new approaches/technologies
If you are interested to explore the opportunity to join our fast-growing international team and to shape our future, please send your application to our Talent Manager Elisa Simeoni: email@example.com.
Why join us
Insurance – Technology – 20-50 employees
We are a bunch of smart brains coming from outside the insurance sector with the strong believe that insurances can be made simple! We work with the leading retailers, manufacturers and mobile operators to provide customized bundles of insurance and services to their customer base, such as mobile device insurances.
Since our foundation in 2012 in Zurich, we have become market leader in core segments and are rapidly scaling across Europe. Our operations are based in 2 European hubs, one in Berlin and a new second one in Barcelona, complemented by sales offices in Zurich and Paris– soon also Amsterdam, Vienna and Milan.
We live and breathe diversity: 64% women share, more than 17 nationalities, the average team member speaks 3 languages fluently, etc. The glue of this team are our 5 core values: clients first, teaming, acting like owners, results-driven and continuous improvement & innovation.