At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 33 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a software engineer who's ready to welcome the next challenge in his/her career. At Netcentric you will learn how to use your technical skills in implementing 1:1 marketing solutions into an enterprise systems landscape. as well as implementing the required integrations and tuning the necessary infrastructure for maximum performance, scalability, and resilience. The role of Marketing Technology Software Engineer will allow you to learn and develop new skills and contribute to the growth of Netcentric.
Netcentric is powered by an international team of skilled, social people who are all about building innovative digital marketing solutions in the Adobe Experience Cloud. We are a responsive organization that enables everyone to take initiative and contribute to the success of our projects and the company through Holacracy. We focus on technology, delivering quality work and supporting our customers. If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
What do we require?
- Implementation skills of RDMS systems, SQL and Data Modeling, ETL and business intelligence/reporting tools and principles
- Experience with building table views and knowledge of stored procedures
- Experience implementing and debugging HTML and CSS (design skills not specifically required)
- Experience developing and working with web services, SOAP and REST
- Build tools like Maven
- Excellent understanding version control systems like Git/SVN
- You're not afraid to use the command-line user interface in Unix-like operating systems
- Able to implement business requirements with technical solutions - asking clarification questions, reviewing specifications, creating technical specifications (clear development-ready instructions) from business requirements and high-level functional specifications
- Solid technical understanding of software engineering/web development principles: iterative cycles, source control, unit testing and producing qualitative, clean code
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Availability to travel.
What makes us smile when looking at your profile:
- Project experience with a data-centric campaign management / marketing automation / marketing platform (ideally Adobe Campaign - former Neolane - or others, e.g. IBM Unica, SAS MA, Teradata CIS, Selligent, Exacttarget etc.)
- Knowledge of AEM or any other solutions part of the Adobe Experience Cloud and an interest in connecting them
- Task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like Jira
- Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
- A proactive mindset, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life.
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement.
- You are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback.
at Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- Centrally located office in Timpuri Noi with great fitout and standing desks
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office, respecting project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Customer base: large multinational companies
- International and dynamic team
- Travel to customers and other locations in alignment with project needs
- Private medical subscription
- Sponsored Gym Membership (WorldClass/ 7Card)
- Yearly travel insurance
- 2 days Onboarding in one of our NC Offices across Europe
- Off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Daily delivered fresh fruits
- A large variety of drinks (coffee, water, natural soft drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Micro Bonus system (bonus.ly)
- Vacation: 22 days + December 24th and 31st + 1 additional day per calendar year in the company (maximum 30 days/year)
- Sick days: 3 per year (days you are sick, at home, but do not need to bring a doctors note)
- Referral bonus
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
- And much more...!