Berlin, Land Berlin, Germany
Sign in to see your match score
Millions of people dream of being able to play the piano. At flowkey, our goal is to develop products which allow anyone to fulfill this dream.
flowkey was launched in early 2015 and quickly evolved into one of the most successful learning apps for piano and keyboard – with over 1 million users on iOS, Android, and desktop.
To tackle the challenge of creating a seamless learning experience with a tech stack that pushes boundaries using the latest technologies.
You will have the opportunity to dive deep into how mobile architecture works, explore and learn about topics such as direct memory management, run loops and concurrency.
We work with React Native, React, node.js, GraphQL, and Swift. Our current major project involves building a version of UIKit for Android in Swift. We are constantly experimenting with new tools and actively contribute to Open Source.
- Excellent mobile development skills (min. 3 years of experience)
- Profound experience with Swift and Apple frameworks such as UIKit and Foundation
- Ideally, experience with Android (Java / Kotlin)
- Passion for clean code and cutting edge technologies
- Strong communication skills in English (and ideally German)
If you really want to impress us, you:
- Have deep experience with Android Build Tools and the NDK (Gradle / CMake)
- Have knowledge of systems programming languages such as C and C++
- Are interested in Graphics Programming || Machine Learning || Signal Processing
Some of our perks:
- Very flexible working times
- Remote working periods possible
- Budgets for personal & professional development