Accounting/Auditing, Consulting, Customer Service, Sales
Computer Software, Retail
Sign in to see your match score
Scratchy is an iOS & Android game based on affiliate deals and advertising campaigns
of the classic scratch card offers. It has been available in the U.S.A. since 2015.
Scratchy improves business efficiency and forecasting by taking into account user preferences from a digital scratch card learning through a winning algorithm, with the mission to become the most favourable system to convert consumers to customers.
Scratchy is a brand of NOA, a solutions agency with ten years of experience in strategic consulting and brand building. Read our manifesto at: http://noa.solutions
The Scratchy Business Development & Sales Manager knows how to convince people. He/she sets goals, examines data and closes the deal. He/she handles customer complaints with ease, has an eye to analyze budgets, and determines ways to streamline and improve the sales process.
- Perform all outreach pertaining to new customer acquisition and relationship management with clients and partners in the US (email outreach, webinars… etc.)
- Determine and enhance outreach and acquisition strategy and processes
- Generate client-facing materials and on boarding documents for new clients
- Conduct research for potential market entries
- Support & onboard clients
- You are friendly, driven and energetic with a strong customer focus
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to grasp customer needs
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or equivalent education
- Fluent in English, preferably native speaker
- Must be flexible in timing, as potential clients are based in the US.
What we offer:
- Young, international team placed in Berlin, New York, Vienna and Belgrade
- Stock option after 6 Month
- New office in creative environment
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy in your daily job
- Open-door communication
- Competitive and fair salary
- High quality equipment
Occupation-type: Full-time - 40h
Payment: 30-35k (adjustment based on qualification) + progressive provisions based on success
To apply please send your resume & an explanation of your favorite brand to email@example.com.