Scratchy 1, Inc.
Berlin, Land Berlin, Germany
Information Technology and Services, Program Development
Sign in to see your match score
Scratchy is an iOS & Android game based on affiliate deals and advertising campaigns
of the classic scratch card offers. It has been available in the U.S.A. since 2015.
Scratchy improves business efficiency and forecasting by taking into account user preferences from a digital scratch card learning through a winning algorithm, with the mission to become the most favourable system to convert consumers to customers.
Scratchy is a brand of NOA, a solutions agency with ten years of experience in strategic consulting and brand building. Read our manifesto at: http://noa.solutions
The Technical Project Lead holds the glue together on Scratchy’s technical side. Allocating time, briefing developers, monitoring and leading the technical realization of user stories and keeping an eye on the budget belong to the daily tasks.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Office: Berlin, Germany
- Work closely with internal key stakeholders to advance the project
- Activity and resource planning
- Controlling time management
- Cost estimating and developing the working budget
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Monitoring progress
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
- Experience with managing multi platform projects (iOS, Android…)
- Experience in managing 6+ development teams
- Background in software engineering is a must
- Fluent in English (Serbian is a plus)
What we offer:
- Young, international team placed in Berlin, New York, Vienna and Belgrade
- Stock option after 6 Month
- New office in creative environment
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy in your daily job
- Open-door communication
- Competitive and fair salary
- High quality equipment
Occupation-type: Full-time - 40h
Payment: 50-60k (adjustment based on qualification)
To apply please send your resume & an explanation of your favorite brand to firstname.lastname@example.org.