We are looking for an experienced Full Stack developer to join Taxify’s engineering team in our new office in Bucharest.
Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 5M happy customers in 25 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We build a smartphone app to take safe and fast rides – all at the tap of a button.
Let’s build the future of transport together!
You will be:
- Designing and coding Taxify's growing frontend and backend systems
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- A university degree in a technical subject (Computer science, Mathematics or similar)
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Good English and communication skills
- Basic understanding of data structures
- Fluent with at least one frontend framework
- Experience with any SQL (Mysql/Postgre)
Extra credits for:
- Experience with micro-service and distributed systems
- Interest for real-time and asynchronous systems
- Full ownership for a single project (architecture, frontend, backend, mobile)
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest growing European startups
- Rare opportunity to build a product literally used by thousands of people around you
- Motivational base pay and company’s stock depending on your performance/experience
- No corporate BS
- Benefits from working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly Taxify credit for work and leisure rides