Full-Time / Berlin
Our Berlin office is looking for a hands-on Product Specialist (m/f). In this role, you will act as a technical expert, owning ongoing implementation and other technical engagements with assigned clients and resolving their technical issues. Further, you will successfully configure systems for our clients and dedicatedly identify Freshworks' technical solutions in support of initiatives related to our clients’ growth and business strategies, including ongoing system maintenance, administrative maintenance, user adoption, and developing a deep expertise in our technologies. The position is based in the center of Berlin and you will report directly to our Head of Services Europe.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Deploy, implement and configure systems based on our customer’s requirements and if necessary identify further requirements during on-site sessions with clients
- Investigate technical issues and coordinate with product teams to identify problems and find the respective solutions for our clients
- Manage customer expectations during the implementation and configuration stages.
- Work with engagement teams on implementation project issues and during customer escalation phases
- Support our sales engineers and project managers during the ‘proof of concept’ phases by configuring and supporting client’s test accounts
- Assemble all configuration settings in relevant technical documents to be handed over to other teams
- Key point-of-contact for day to day customer engagement and all additional customer support or services needs (i.e. solution expansion, questions, etc.)
- Work next to our engagement manager on customer escalations, best practices and/or alternatives to alleviate or resolve issues
- Investigate technical problems, coordinate with development engineers and technical teams to diagnose problems and take corrective actions for customers
- Provide user adoption sessions such as sharing tips & tricks, workarounds
Our perfect match:
- Bachelor’s degree, desirably in computer science or engineering
- 3+ years of experience in a support or implementation role, with strong knowledge of system configuration and experience with SaaS based customer support/ITSM tools
- Previous experience in a SaaS based / software product organisation preferred
- Highly efficient teammate, able to work independently to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to present our products to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong professional customer orientation with excellent work ethic, dedication and attention to detail
- Excellent judgment, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills as well as excellent technical credentials
- Fluent in English; any other EU language is a plus.
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
- Great opportunity to build the European presence of a fast-paced global growth startup from scratch
- Flexible career development path within an international environment
- A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin
- Work closely with inspiring, supportive and interesting colleagues in an international team within a flat organizational hierarchy
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee, and breakfast options
- Weekly family lunch and quarterly team building events
- Partial financial assistance for German language courses
- Weekly yoga class and gym membership contribution
- Educational reimbursement of up to 65%
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Then please apply here or via our website and share your salary expectations as well as the earliest date you can join us. Please also feel free to visit our website to find out about other job postings.
Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 150,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.