The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world, with many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on building great products that change the way scientists communicate for the better, connecting the world of science and making research open to all.
ResearchGate provides a dynamic company culture with the possibility to individually shape your professional development and growth. Enjoy working with an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
We are looking for a talented Team Lead with a proven track record in managing sales teams. This role will shape the future of our organization by managing the sales and account management team that is tasked with growing revenue from ResearchGate’s mid-market Recruitment Product clients.
We offer several digital advertising solutions, including:
- Scientific Advertising – allows scientists and researchers to see ads for the exact services and products they need whilst providing companies the opportunity to target their advertising to a specific scientific audience.
- Scientific Recruiting - hiring managers can advertise jobs to specific scientists based on location, research area, and skill, and scientists can find jobs that fit their interests and research profiles.
- Conference Advertising – connects research institutions and conference providers with relevant scientists who are looking for events in their specialized fields.
- Outstanding record of exceeding revenue goals and growing high-value or high-potential accounts
- At least 7 years of sales, account, or key account management experience ideally in a B2B environment
- At least 3 years of management experience, with evidence of having built and trained Account Management/ Customer Success teams
- Proven thought and product leadership in Digital Recruiting / Employment Services with focus on Life Science, Computer Science, or other R&D functions
- Demonstrated depth of consumer/market knowledge; passion for actioning these insights to shape strategy and drive value for clients
- Expertise in analyzing data and sales statistics, making data-driven recommendations and forecasting revenue
- Demonstrated record of communicating and driving organizational change
- Goal-oriented, organized, and high-energy leader
- Strong customer service orientation
- Convincing and compelling communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills among stakeholders of all levels
- Previous experience in the life sciences, digital recruiting, recruitment/employment services industries would be beneficial
What we offer
- An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re changing science and catalysing discovery, every day. Get to know more about our mission and what ResearchGate members are achieving by checking out our blog at https://www.researchgate.net/blog.